The seiller Company
- 1955 : Pierre SEILLER created the « SEILLER ET FILS » metal spring factory in Lagnieu, France.
- 1969 : Specialized in working with steel wire, the factory branched out into a complimentary activity using same technology: the design and manufacture of display units.
A second company, SEILLER DISPLAY UNITS, was set up on the same premises in Lagnieu
- 1983 : Due to its expansion, the company moved to Tenay, France : 19,000 sq. m-factory space, 1000 sq. m-office space
- 2001 : The company was handed over to Frédérique, Laurent and Renaud SEILLER.
- 2006 : Refurbishment and extension of the site (24,000 sq. m)
- Limited liability company with board of directors and supervisory board, with a capital of €320,320.
- Capital structure: 100 % family-owned.
- Staff: 136 employees.
- 24,000 sq. m-indoor site located at Tenay in the Ain county, 45 miles from Lyon.
- Turnover: 12 million euros with an average 7% growth per year.
- Exportation represents 8% of the total turnover.
- Investment policy: 1 million euros/year in industrial processes and the research and development center.
Total surface of the site : 35000 sq. Surface of the workshops : 24,000 sq.
Our product types
The display unit is the final link in the marketing chain bringing the product before the consumer; therefore, it plays a decisive role in persuading the consumer to make a purchase.
Commercial furniture, or display units must be attractive, enticing and practical; they are a vital component of successful merchandising.
By presenting your products in the best possible way, your display unit should optimize your sales and assert your brand’s identity.
Even the most talented designer cannot sell your product unless they fully understand merchandising and consumer behaviour and can combine this with a comprehensive knowledge of industrial design and manufacturing techniques.
That is why our designers work within our research center, where expertise abound, and therefore can design realistic projects.
We understand the limitations concerning the installation of display units across the various distribution networks and can advise you against the ‘wrong’ kind of unit.
- commercial furniture
- floor stand
- counter stand
- wall unit
- display cabinet
- aisle-end display
- corner stand
- checkout counter display
- island display
- motion display
- storage units
- promotional stand
- adjustable units